The Better Business show will take place on Thursday 2nd February 2017 at Worthing Assembly Hall. This event is collaboratively delivered by Worthing and Adur Chamber and Adur & Worthing Business Partnership. With a strong focus on ‘Buy Local’, this event is a ‘must’ in the 2017 business calendar for ALL businesses in Worthing & Adur, both large and small
What can you look forward to as a delegate?
- B2B Exhibition with over 80 stands, meet network and introduce your business. You’ll find everything from local transport companies, health and fitness providers, a wide range of professional services, local manufacturing and food providers offering a great lunch!
- Support – Free business support for start up and growing businesses, including information about grants and finance. Come along and meet the Business Navigators and Enterprise First.
- Growth – Local procurement teams will be on hand to discuss opportunities including Adur & Worthing Council heads of department. There will be the opportunity to meet procurement teams from other local businesses.
- Be Inspired – Keynote speakers will share their journeys to success.
Gillian Fielding, Chamber Patron, financial entrepreneur and ‘Secret Millionaire’ will talk about how she started from humble roots in London’s East End and discovered and used her own resources to eventually achieve financial freedom, Shaa Wasmund, recently named as one of the top 20 most influential Entrepreneurs in the UK and currently runs several businesses, which were all profitable from day one. Darren Gearing who was an international deluxe hotelier working for the Shangri-La hotel at the Shard and featuring in the TV show ‘A Hotel in the Clouds’. Darren now has entrepreneurial interests locally including the Beach House and Corner House pubs.
- Advise – The Expert Zone will offer advice on finance, marketing, PR, branding and legal.
- Connect – Meet and mingle with other businesses over lunch at the Sussex Food Court.
- Promote – Network and share experiences at the B2B Exhibition with both new and established businesses.
- Google Digital Garage – Find out how to make your business more visible online with the experts from Google.
For more information, to book a stand or to attend the show, and to keep up-to-date with the developing programme, visit www.worthingandadurchamber.co.uk