SBT introduces Urban Jump, the new and exciting multi-activity centre, which aims to appeal to people of all ages – businessmen and women included
Located in Ghyll Industrial Estate of Ghyll Road in Heathfield, Urban jump is the newest and most exciting activity park for the Sussex and Kent regions, and since opening a matter of weeks ago, has attracted hundreds of fun-hungry visitors from all around Sussex and surrounding areas. No matter your reason for visiting, Urban Jump promises to cater to all kinds of events, including parties, birthdays, team building activities and general one-off visits. As a venue that offers its services to people of all ages, you can jump to your heart’s content!
Not just your regular trampoline park, Urban jump is the host of a wide variety of features and activities, including:
- Urban Jump: The Urban Jump trampoline park is a great environment for both kids and adults to enjoy, whether you’re an established trampoliner looking to build on your skills, or just an amateur looking for an hour or two of fun, you can’t go wrong with Urban Jump. With an array of features including thousands of square feet of connected trampolines, foam pits and much more, Urban Jump boasts plenty for you to get stuck into.
- Ninja Warrior: Urban Jump also invites you to experience one of the first indoor obstacle courses in the South East of England. Whether you’re a novice or a professional, you can be a Ninja or a Warrior during Urban Jump’s two challenging and fun-filled obstacle courses. Swing and climb your way through this experience with 8 different features per course that promise to challenge both overall body strength and muscle endurance.
- Soft Play: Bright, colourful and packed with a stream of features that promise to keep the little ones entertained, Urban Jump’s soft play area is the perfect place to allow your little ones to explore while you grown ups enjoy a hot drink and a bite to eat from the café. Overlooked by a comfortable and spacious viewing area for the parents and guardians, the soft play offers the children many attractions to keep their imaginations working overtime.
- Urban Fit: Why not try Urban Jump’s action-packed trampoline fitness sessions, guaranteed to improve cardiovascular performance, balance and core strength? Urban fit classes are suitable for all fitness levels and instructors will adapt activities depending on individual needs and fitness.
- Urban Nights: Monday and Friday nights are shifting into top gear at Urban Jump, and Urban Nights is the place to let your hair down and show everyone your moves. With great music and a crazy light show all packed into an awesome venue, there’s nothing quite like it.
- Dodgeball: There aren’t many trampoline parks that can offer a full-sized dodgeball court, but Urban Jump does. The trampoline dodgeball area is fully accessible to all users of the park during the normal public free jumping sessions, but also provides the opportunity to invite teams to play against one another during dedicated dodgeball tournament sessions.
- Mini UJs: Mini UJ sessions provide pre-schoolers with the opportunity to experience the fun of trampolines and bounce when the bigger kids aren’t around. With Urban Jump staff providing a safe and fun environment, parents can rest assure that their little ones are having a whale of a time.
- Corporate: Finding the right venue to host team building activities and events can be difficult, but Urban Jump is just the place. Corporate team building events held at the venue offer something for all kinds of organisations and businesses, whether that’s making use of the trampoline park or using the break out rooms to encourage better team working, discuss key topics and nurture new ideas.
- Parties: With several activities under one roof at Urban Jump, it is able to cater for parties of all sizes and ages. All of its party packages include VIP check in, a party host, activity time in your chosen area and party food in our own private room.
Despite only being open for a matter of weeks, Urban Jump has come to realise that it is set to be an extremely busy venue, so making sure you plan ahead is worthwhile. Of course, some of their busier times include weekends and public and school holidays, so booking well in advance for these time periods is suggested.
Ghyll Road Industrial Estate,